Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Easter Surprise .....

photo.JPG by SewMentalMama
photo.JPG, a photo by SewMentalMama on Flickr.

...... and at least as good as chocolate!

I got sent some Lisette fabric and a pattern from the people behind Stitch magazine.
It's published quarterly and usually has up to 40 sewing patterns for everything from clothes to pot- holders.
The website has some of the patterns for sale and also quite a few free patterns too - worth a look.

I got some early issues from Interweave, but now get them from Hulu an online UK shop.

So I have my fabric pre washed and the pattern cut out, and once the children are back to school next week I'll have no excuse for not getting started.

Pin It Now!  

2 comments:

  1. That's definitely a sweet surprise! I can't wait to see what you make.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy, especially sweet considering we can't get the fabric this side of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete