Thursday, November 26, 2009

A busy week


Busy in my town - floods which destroyed all of what they covered...

Play ground at night:


Town the morning after:


(Photos via Flickr Cork floods)


Busy with my baby's birthday:


She wanted a butterfly cake so I obliged. She is such a joy through it all.



When my head is at it's busiest with racing thoughts, judging , criticising, and strong physical reactions which I'm unable to stay with, and feeling though I can't breathe though I am - then I get physically busy.


4 hours, until 1.30 am, baked mini Christmas cakes and buns and 2 types of icing and made all the boxes.........


for the school Bring & Buy.

Counsellor today, which was a great help. Focused on my truth for now - "I don't want to go back to work right now" which brought on the judge in full swing. But stayed with it and the feelings brought up when I was judging myself. And this evening I have some calmness for the first time in a few weeks.
Pin It Now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment