Thursday, September 16, 2010

More School related sewing ....

Another requirement for school for the younger 2, was aprons. These should really be the type with long sleeves, but the oilcloth I used was too heavy to consider adding sleeves, so basic aprons it was.
These are incredibly easy, just cut the apron shapes and sew on bias binding.
I added elastic to the neck binding for a better fit.

I lined the inside, mostly to hide the wrong side of the oilcloth.

Two very happy customers!

Pin It Now!  


  1. I love these! I have seen this in fabric, in cutain fabric not's very sweet. I'm sure they're made up with their lovely aprons.

  2. Thanks, Millie, they were delighted with them. They oilcloth sewed up very easily because of the binding.