Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Holidays



Some Easter cakes, chocolate of course ......





with eggs in nests as suggested by the children ( and eggs donated from his Easter Egg by the second boy)



table decorations with lots of yellow (daffodils have flowered at long last)




and with very active bunnies



and daisies presented (singly!) to me from the garden by my younger two each time they went out



Also
  • my husband asking the children over tea how they were - with the usual answers around the table of "perfect", "great", "lovely", and the answer which has had us laughing for days - "heroic" from the 4 year old
  • the wife of a friend of my husband asking me if I would make some clothes for her daughter for the autumn - and I said yes! (have had to cut out all the "I wouldn't be good enough" thinking)
  • haven't been out for dinner in over a year, and we went out with a couple this week and really enjoyed it
  • have found myself able to laugh this past week, and it's like I haven't been able to do that in months
Pin It Now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment