Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ottobre Dress Pattern



I've been trying to finish this dress for my nieces 6th birthday. It is from an Ottobre pattern and with fabric from Fabritopia.


My husband described it as luminous which was a compliment, but I'm not sure I believe him! I don't know why I'm struggling to finish it - all that's left is to iron it and put on a label - maybe it's because I'm not sure if I like it any more or I'm not sure if my niece will like it.

It's probably because after spending time making it, I can't be objective any more! I tried it on my 2 year old and I think I'll make it for her using the orange material on the line in the first picture for the underdress and a blue and orange material for the overdress. I hope it will turn out better than it sounds!
Pin It Now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment