Monday, May 11, 2009

Sewing Japanese . . . .again!

I couldn't resist the dress on the cover of this book of Japanese patterns, but I held off as I thought the collar and zip and facings and pleats would be too difficult to follow in Japanese.

I got this 'Oh-Cherry-Oh' Moda fabric from Fabritopia and decided it would be perfect. It was very easy to make and the collar fitted like a dream, the easiest collar I've ever put on. And this is the result - a really sweet dress that looks adorable on. The only difference from the pattern is that I made the cuffs white, but had to rip them and sew them a little bigger.

Pin It Now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment