Friday, July 16, 2010

A New Niece ......... and more sewing of course!

This little dress is a present for a new niece who will be christened tomorrow.
























The pattern is Ottobre 3/2007#1 and the fabric is organic cotton. The floral pink fabric is from Volksfaden (Sweet Jane by Harmony Art).






It wraps over at the back.






















and has decorative stitching on the front (not a good pic)



















I wouldn't be me if I didn't make sewing it awkward! - so I changed the pattern by making the dress reversible.



























.... with a little surprise underneath



































The pattern for the baby pants are from Burda 6/2010#151, and really made me smile - they are so cute!!








The pink stripe fabric is also organic and Fairtrade and is from a Welsh shop















Hopefully it all fits!






Pin It Now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment